Property Reviews and Appeals


If you question the appraised value of your property, enter your parcel number below, and select "Submit to Review & Compare".
After completing the Review and Compare step, if you believe the appraised value is not a reasonable estimate of the January 1, 2016 value, you can file an appeal by selecting "Appeal", or using the paper 2017 appeal form.