Providing Positive Opportunities for Justice-Involved Individuals
For more Information, contact
Christie Long, Pretrial Supervisor
- provide complete and accurate information to the court to improve release and detention decisions
- supervise released defendants as an alternative to incarceration to
- reduce the jail population and cost to the community and
- enable defendants that do not pose a safety risk to return to the community while they await trial.
- High risk defendants may be tracked with the help of GPS based electronic monitoring